Behringer products

godchuanz

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find Behringer products? From the behringer website, it says the dealer is Behringer Holdings, somewhere in Kim Seng Promenade. Do they actually sell their products there?

Anyone knows?

Tried both... but they have few Behringer stuff.
I'm actually looking for cheap studio equipment (EQ, comp, vocal processor etc)

Thanks anyway :)

Behringer Holdings at Great World City isn't a dealer. It's the main office of Behringer in Singapore, lol...

isnt it weird that Behringer has its regional HQ here, but you can only find a limited range of its products?

this is not a endorsment of behringer goods anyway :lol:

as alot of ppl diss behringer gear. i wouldn't cos i use them and slowly moving out of the behringer branding because I have my normal stable day job already, can afford something more mid-level range.

so i highly recommend behringer if your wallet is slimmer than a piece of gardenia bread. or if you don't even have a wallet. it'll get you by until you can afford something better.

30 ¢ worth.

if it's good, it's good, regardless of the brand name, even if it's made out of plastic, etc.

i have respect for some of their offerings guitar-wise.

Hi there.

I am also trying to buy 2 BCF2000 units in Singapore but I am unable to find a shop with this products. Buying from EBAY (USA) will cost me an additional 100 SGD for postal charges. If someone is interested in selling (second hand) please PM me. I will buy only functional units. Thank you very much.

Back