BOSS ME-25 vs ZOOM G2.1Nu

Crea8thor

Hey all,

I'm pretty new here so please forgive my ignorance.

I'm looking at buying a new multi effects pedal and these 2 models come to mind so you know roughly where my budget is. hehe

I've personally have not tried these 2 pedals cause guitar shops nowadays closes freaking early like 7pm and I knock off at 6.

I just want to get some feedbacks or suggestions that you guys have on this 2 models so as to help me narrow down my choices.

So far what I've heard is the ZOOM gives a more "digital" sound and BOSS is more "analog" sounding..

So wat do you think?

its true that ZOOM gives a more digital sound and BOSS pedals give a more analog sound,if you are buying a pedal i would recommend a ZOOM

its true that ZOOM gives a more digital sound and BOSS pedals give a more analog sound,if you are buying a pedal i would recommend a ZOOM

Why would you recommend Zoom, when you don't even know what music he's playing?
TS: what music you play? I haven't tried neither, so i can't say, but i've heard Boss is pretty digital, so if you want analog sounds, try the TC Nova System.

It really depends pn the type of music you play. I have an old Korg AX1500G, didnt like it and have recently bought the ME-25 as I play mostly heavier stuff (Metalliaca and also Paul Gilbert). Suggestion is to go out there and try it out yourself before buying. Go check them out during w/ends mate!!

The ME-25 seems like a good bet, but it sounds a little too artificial to me though, but hey, it's your money. :D

Back